Frequently Asked Questions
Size & fitting
How do I choose the correct size?
We recommend choosing the size that you would normally choose when shopping for regular clothing in stores. Alternatively, measure up your bust, waist and hips, then compare those measurements against our size information advertised with each individual item. For best fitting, choose the size where your measurements lie within our advertised measurements. Please refer to each individual item description for fabric details, size and fitting.
The size I need is out of stock, when will it be available?
If you cannot find the size that you need or it is out of stock, please contact us to confirm availability.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Paypal (preferred)
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express credit and debit cards
How long does it take for a PayPal payment to clear?
PayPal payments are instant when the source of funds is from a credit card, debit card or PayPal account balance. However, PayPal payment from bank account (eCheque) may take up to 5 working days to clear. Items will not be posted until payment has been cleared. We recommend you not to use this option if you wish to receive your order fast.
Is it safe to enter my credit / debit card details on your website?
Safe Secure Online Payments: We process all of our online payments through PayPal or Stripe credit card payment gateway. We do not transmit, process or store your credit / debit card information. PayPal or Stripe handles all the payment information with their leading edge security technology to ensure that your credit / debit card and financial details to be safe, secured, and not compromised.
I cannot make a payment successfully on your website?
Please contact us and we will assist you immediately with this issue.
Can I pick up my item or arrange my own courier?
Unfortunately due to our streamlined warehousing operation, we are unable to accommodate for self arranged or courier pick ups at the moment.
My item did not arrive in time for the intended event, can I return it for an exchange or refund?
Yes, but you will be liable to pay for the return postage.
Can I track my parcel?
Yes. You will get a tracking details sent by Australia Post via email once order is despatched. You can also visit http://www.austpost.com.au/track/ to track your order using the consignment number. Alternatively, contact Australia Post on 13 13 18 and quote your Express Post tracking number to speak to a customer service representative about your parcel.
Can you deliver to my workplace?
Yes, we can deliver to your workplace, your home or any PO Box including regional areas. If you wish to have your order delivered to your workplace, please provide us with the workplace/company name information to minimise delivery issue.
My item has been posted, can I change my delivery address or redirect the parcel?
Parcel cannot be canceled or redirected to a different delivery address once it has been posted. You must ensure that you have provided us with the correct shipping address before we ship the item to your shipping address.
What is your return policy?
- We are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- We are happy to offer a refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt of goods in its original conditioni.
- Refunds and exchanges will be subject to the goods being returned to us for processing.
- The buyer is responsible for all associated return shipping costs except for faulty products / wrong item sent by us.
- Please contact us immediately should you wish to arrange an exchange or a refund.
Can I make an exchange for the items I have purchased?
- In any instance please inform us as soon as possible about the item you wish to return and exchange.
- If the exchange request is caused by us (faulty product, wrong item), we will send you instructions on how to send the item back to us. You would not liable for the return postage costs.
- If the exchange request is caused by you (ordered wrong size, change of mind), you can still return and exchange the item within 30 days provided it is still in its original condition when you received it. You would be liable for the return postage cost, including sending the item back to us and our cost to send the replacement item back to you.
- You can then post the item to our return address: MyCostumes.com.au, PO Box 31, Coniston NSW 2500
- An Australia Post pre-paid satchel is ideal. We recommend using Registered Post or Express Post to insure against loss.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will post the replacement back to you.
Where should I send my return item(s) back should I wish to return?
- Our returns address is MyCostumes.com.au, PO Box 31, Coniston NSW 2500.
- When returning your item, we recommend using Registered Post or Express Post to insure against loss.
How long will it take to process my refund?
We generally process returns within a week of receiving the product back. We will send an email once refund is processed.
If you paid using Paypal, the following details how refunds are credited by PayPal:
Depending on the company that issued your credit card, it might take up to 30 days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement. If you paid using a credit card, the money is refunded to that credit card. If you paid using your bank account or PayPal account balance, the money is refunded to your PayPal account. If you paid using a combination of a credit card and another payment method, the amount paid with a credit card is refunded to that credit card. The remaining amount is refunded to your PayPal account.